Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Getting ready for Knoxville

I'm abandoning my hubby and teenage son to go to the Knoxville Quilt Show http://aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com/ tomorrow. As much as I love my family, I'll just have to leave them to their own devices for a few days. (To be truthful, the only one who will probably really really really miss me is our daschund, Misty :-) Hope my son remembers to at least let her out a few times a day. Before I get on that plane though, I'll be bringing the following to Charity Quilts this morning.

The top left picture shows 14 preemie quilts made from fabric scraps. Top right picture are 10 preemie quilts made from Liz and Jane's fabric scraps. The middle left picture contains two quilted tops using fabric from Liz. The right middle picture has a QUAYGO (QUilt As You GO) made from a donated center panel and more scraps. Finally, the last picture shows 4 quilt tops made from Liz's fat quarters. Three fat quarters and a border = one charity quilt top.

No comments:

Post a Comment