Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shameless Plugs

It's so exciting to finish a quilt you've been working on for almost a year.  Alright....so it became a temporary UFO for a few months.   I confess!    Here's my America quilt which I named "We the People".
The pattern is by Debra Gabel.  And, speaking of her design expertise.   Check this out! Amazon has listed Debra's new book due out early next year. 

One more shameless plug....One of the quilt guilds I belong to is having a quilt show next month.
Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Your work is very well done.
    Some suggestions of photos:
    http://www.canadianquilter.com/members/info-bulletins.php
    I've written two articles with info.
    Good work can be rejected on the basis of a photo that shows distorted edges.Find a flat wall and pin your quilt to it, aim at the center ... good luck! Your work is excellent.

    ReplyDelete