My creative streak was in full bloom this week. I found a quick, fun challenge to create an airplane block no larger than 12"x12". Since I've previously made a larger quilt with an SR71 on it, I decided to create a small one.
I must say that appliqueing in miniature at this level of detail is tedious (especially the satin stitching). Still, I'm pleased with the results.
It seems as if I'm on a neverending quest to create Linus quilts.
But, I finished a convergence UFO that didn't work quite right. The fabric was so bright on a black background that I got to experiment with Neon quilting thread. Hopefully someone will love it!